nanoMETRONOM system from nano analytik GmbHAFM system from nano analytik GmbH, based on active cantilever technology. The used cantilever feature an integrated actuation and readout.
AutoMETRONOMAutoMETRONOM - is the new member of nanoMETronom-AFM family of nano analytik GmbH.
The tool is based on well established nanoMETRONOM AFM platform used already in many industrial and scientific applications.
Active cantilever oscillating in SEMThis video shows one of nano analytik GmbH's active cantilevers with thermal actuation and piezoresistive readout, imaged with a scanning electron microscope. The resonant frequency of this cantilever is around 45 kHz.
AFMinSEM with active cantilever from nano analytikThe presented system is showing a fully operational nano analytik GmbH AFM with active cantilever installed in a FIB/SEM cross beam system.
5 minute installation of nano analytik's AFMinSEMThis video is showing the fast installation of nano analytik's AFMinSEM system into a FIB/SEM system.
nano analytik GmbH - Active Cantilevers Diamond TipNew Active Cantilevers with single crystal Diamond Tip (AC-DT) from nano analytik GmbH
- Integrated read-out offering sub-0.1nm z-resolution;
- Integrated thermomechanical actuator for noncontact mode;
- Robust Diamond tip with extreme hardness (diamond is known as the “world’s hardest material”);
- Extremely wear resistant;
- Long-Life due to extreme wear and strength resistant tip;
- Excellent imaging resolution in contact/non-contact mode;
- Extremely high elastic modulus (Young's Modulus);
- Extremely stable imaging quality on hard surfaces;
- The diamond tips are electrically conductive;
- Extremely stable Field-Emission Scanning Probe Lithography;
- High capability for quality control and metrology;
- Chemically stable and inert.
ACA Active Cantilever ArrayDetection of ultra low mass quantities of a wide variety of agents present in multifarious gas or liquid mixtures
CAI Cantilever Arrays For Large Area Surface Imaging
SII - System for Single Ion Implantation based on active Cantilever