Discover the world of nanoanalytics
nano analytik GmbH offers this versatile, compact and extremely simple-to-use atomic force microscope (AFM) tool, allowing a huge variation of applications.
This novel nano analytik system has been developed in order to provide high-speed nano-scale imaging by “non-optical”, so called “active” cantilevers.
These cantilevers have an integrated piezo-resistive bridge sensor and thermomechanical actuator, making the necessity of complex manual AFM laser adjustments redundant. In particular, this system is very well suited for operation in vacuum in the fields of Materials Science applications.
It can be easily employed for e.g. chemical or bio-sensing, making it the first characterization system that allows investigation and calibration of diverse piezoresistive or capacitive cantilevers.
The nanoMETRONOM system has been developed to be a user-friendly nano-tech tool with an open modular architecture, making this remarkable instrument easy to be extended or modified on customer demand.
The key design and performance elements of NanoMETRONOM:
- For to industrial and academic research for complex nano-surface analysis
- Easy to use for unsurpassed usability
- Robust and reliable with high level automation
- Ultimately simple cantilever exchange “plug and play”
- High level automation for unsurpassed usability
- Diverse applications in materials science, semiconductors, mask-less lithography, thin films, soft polymers, coatings, hard metallic and ceramic systems, and bio-application