Intended start of employment: Nov/Dec 2021
Intended working time: Full-time (40h/week)
- You will learn to operate our measurement systems in all details and understand their working principles.
- You will exhaust their capabilities in analyzing a large variety of samples for paying customers and internal purposes.
- You will prepare measurement data for evaluation and presentation.
- You will support our developers by relentlessly testing both established and experimental functionality, revealing weaknesses and potentials.
- You will support interdisciplinary cooperation with national and international project partners.
- You will represent nano analytik GmbH in national and international conferences and fairs, advertising our products and services.
Your profile and qualification:
- You have successfully completed a degree in materials science or a comparable natural science course.
- You have expertise in surface analysis techniques.
- Knowledge in SEM, AFM and optical microscopy.
- Experience with vacuum systems is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (written and spoken).
- You maintain an independent, careful and result-oriented way of working.
- You have comprehensive technical understanding, organisational talent and a fair amount of creativity.
- You are willing to travel the world.
- Good teamwork and communication skills complete your profile.
With us, you can expect a varied field of activity as well as close cooperation with well-known companies and research institutions.