Intended start of employment: Jan 2021 Intended working time: Full-time, 40h/week
- You will develop cost-optimized constructive solutions in frontend and FPGA electronics, from components to complete devices.
- You will enhance and optimize our existing products.
- You will be a competent contact person for sales, production and suppliers.
- You will create and maintain expressive documentation on electronic components and devices.
- You will participate in the preparation of project risk assessments.
Your profile and qualifications:
- You have an academic degree in electronics (preferably construction technology), or some other education comparable to Dipl.-Ing. (FH).
- You have sound experience in designing and calculating complex electronic circuits, components and devices.
- You know how to design ultra-low noise electronics and high-frequency circuits.
- Ideally you have experience in programming Xilinx FPGAs using plain VHDL and Matlab/Simulink.
- You are open-minded and willing to dive deeply into unfamiliar topics. You are especially eager to gain expert knowledge of AFM physics and principles.
- You can both work independently and in a multidisciplinary team.
- You show a confident appearance, social skills, team spirit and flexibility.
- You are willing to travel on occasion, supporting customers and partners and representing the company.
- You have excellent English skills, both spoken and written.